Learning/Questions: I keep finding myself feeling disappointed at the end of my classes-thinking things like, "that is not how I wanted things to go", or "why did I do it that way when one of the CATS would have been so much better". I know these are good questions and concerns as long as I take action on them.
Surprise: I am continuing to enjoy the variety of CATs in the readings and think-what a good idea-or that is really cool. One tends to hear about the same CATs (or at least I do) but there is tremendous variety and lots to explore.
Irritation: I'm experiencing some anticipatory irritation as I prepare to use the concept mapping software! Not a good attitude I know, but I am hoping I will be proved wrong.
Challenge: Following through is always a challenge. Not so much with FDW tasks but with the continuing application of these concepts once FDW ends. I may need booster sessions. Good intentions get so quickly lost as other demands flood in.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment